Saturday, November 6, 2010

Quotes and Sayings

Here are some of my favorite quotes and sayings about love and heartache. Enjoy.  ♥

~*~ Love ~*~


<> If kisses were made of water, she would give him the sea. If hugs were made of leaves, she would give him the universe. If love was life, she would give him hers.
<> I want you to kiss me in the rain and comfort me in the storm.
<> It takes my breath away that you took my breath away.
<> Last night I matched each star with a reason for loving you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
<> If you're asking if I need you, the answer is forever... If you're asking if I'll leave you, the answer is never... If you're asking what I value, the answer is you... If you're asking if I love you, the answer is I do.
<> It's amazing how one day someone walk into your life and then you can't remember how you ever lived without them.
<> There's always that one person, that will always have your heart.That one person for me is you.
<> I love you.

~*~ Heartache ~*~

<> I don't know how not to love you, I only know how to not let you go.
<> It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when you can't stop loving them.
<> It hurts the most when you can actually feel your heart breaking.
<> Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart.
<>  I had a dream and it was about you... I smiled and recalled the memories we had... then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes... you know why? Cause in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye...
<> How can I forget you when you're always on my mind? How can I not want you when you're all I want inside? How can I let you go when I can't see us apart? How can I not love you when you control my heart?
<> A heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding...Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling...And the most painful thing is, no one really hears it, except you...
<> The hardest thing to do is watch someone you love, love someone else.
<> Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow. We must fail in order to know that sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears.
<> In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
<> They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.
<> It's not the goodbye that hurts the most, it's the memories that follow.
<> I'm a fish out of water without you.
<> I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love....it never seems to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment