Friday, November 5, 2010

A Short Story About A Girl

You want to know about me? Well here it is, the whole truth sandwich hold the lies. I'm the kind of girl that intend to space out a lot and enter my little world inside my head. I love to meet new people. I may seem shy when I first talk to you but once I open up I'm a fun, random and caring person. I intend to have trouble expressing my true feelings at times in fear that if I let someone close to me that I may end up somehow losing them. Ever since I lost my cousin I fear that I may lose someone close that I love. Want to know more? Well, I'm a lied back, down to earth kind of girl and enjoy either a fun night out with friends or just sitting home curled up in my bed or on the couch either facebooking or watching a horror film. I'm the type girl who can watch tons of horror movies and not get scared, (most of the time) but scream at the top of my lungs when toast pops out of the toaster. I love rabbits, panda bears and Gir, I also enjoy playing videos games and watching my 6 year old nephew play Halo 3. I'm his personal cheerleader and spotter when it comes to that game, lol. I think I may even get way to into that game more than him, haha. One day I had him turning around to tell me, "calm down" cause I was literally jumping out of my seat whenever I see an alien closing in on his person. I like to write poems, songs, stories etc. I love listening to music at any time, either when I'm down or happy. I just pop in my headphones and turn the volume to max and ignore the world around me. I am also an Anime freak. My favorite Anime of all time will have to be, Bleach. ^__^  I try to look on the brighter side to life but there are times when I just can't seem to keep ahead of  it, in those times you just have to buckle up and go with the ride, and at times like those my friends and I are always there for each other to keep our spirits high. Like they always say, "when life throws you lemons, make lemon aid."

Well that's all I can think of right now, but if you want to know more please feel free to ask. =3

No comments:

Post a Comment